We’ve entirely rebuilt the Next Big Sound product from the ground up. It’s now easier to use, faster, and more powerful. By combining daily social, streaming, sales and event data into easy-to-use dashboards and reports you can discover insights like never before.
Starting today, the all new Next Big Sound is available to existing customers. Over the next week we’ll be re-launching nextbigsound.com, our free product, to everyone.
- Product Highlights
- All New Artist Overview: This is your bird’s-eye view of what is going on with any of the artists tracked by Next Big Sound.
- Actions Bar: In this area you can export, share, or bookmark any report or page.
- Reports Dashboard: Multi-artist interactive reports make it easy to keep tabs on your entire roster across multiple metrics.
- Artist Graphs: With graphs you can compare artists and metrics in gorgeous time-series graphs. The built-in events allow you to easily spot what causes spikes.
- Data Confidence: All data reporting issues are now accessible in one central place. This page reflects our commitment to providing high quality, trustworthy and reliable data that you can use to confidently make decisions.
- Email Reports: You will be receiving all new weekly email reports that highlight your artist stats.
- Connect Facebook Insights & Google Analytics: As of today anyone can connect Facebook Insights and Google Analytics, for free.
- Premier Access
- Don’t worry, Next Big Sound Premier customers will still have access to Next Big Sound Premier until the new version is 100% up to snuff. At some point in the future Next Big Sound Premier will be entirely replaced by the new product. We will provide advance notice before this happens.
- There are some features from Premier we’re still working on moving over. There are also some all new features we can’t wait to add to the new Next Big Sound. We’ll keep you updated as changes are made.
Within the new product, there’s a handy question mark on the top right you can use at any time to get ahold of us. There’s also a new guided tour available from the help menu. If you have feedback, ideas, complaints, or just want to chat, never hesitate to contact us. You can also email email@example.com.